Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Power Clean Time!




Friday, Mr. S comes home for 8 whole hours!!!! I can't believe how quickly this first phase went. It's over. Let's just cross our fingers that he passed and gets to move on to phase 2. There is so much to do before he gets home. I've got to power clean this house and make everything perfect for his arrival. I'm so excited!!! The dogs are getting baths, the tables need dusting, the sheets need washing, I need to bake something. I have to go to post and get some supplies for him. I just can't wait!!! These next two days are going to be long, but it's worth it to get to see him on Friday!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea, I hope you enjoy your time with Simon this Friday, and it sounds like your place will be spic and span well before that!

    ReplyDelete